Audit Manager – Growing mid-sized CPA firm – strong comp!
Job Number: 254
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Public Accounting
We are seeking an Audit Manager for the greater Boston office of a national CPA firm rated one of the best places to work in Massachusetts in 2022. With both a domestic and international presence, this company supports a wide range of industries including real estate, tech, manufacturing, healthcare, entertainment and more.
- Part of a 80-person local office (not too big! Where you know everyone’s name and have all kinds of team building events) – the position reports to an awesome director with mentorship & training programs in place. Professional development & promotion track in place!
- Broad scope of audit responsibilities – review of audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries, supervise, train and oversee audit staff – coordinating day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up, schedule audits, select staff and assign workloads, assess staff performance and provide appropriate feedback, develop budgets and pricing, identify key audit risk areas, design overall audit approach and provide potential conclusions to partners
- Coaching, mentoring and assisting staff so they can develop and assist in the growth of the audit practice
- Awesome company perks & benefits – excellent selections of healthcare / dental plans, generous retirement plan with company match, commuter perks and CPA testing assistance and rewards
- Awesome company culture! Very positive overall team demeanor and company infrastructure that promotes internal professional growth. Both, vertically and across functions
- Great flexibility! Hybrid schedule with summer Fridays for ½ year (during not busy season)
- Competitive Compensation! (Base, Annual Bonus & More!)
- 7+ years of applicable accounting or audit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MSA is a plus, CPA track is a plus
- Experience in management and desire to mentor staff
- Positive attitude with desire to learn!