Senior, Global Internal Audit – Real Estate group
Job Number: 216
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Internal Audit / Risk
We are searching for a motivated and detail-oriented Senior, Global Internal Audit to focus on a wide variety of responsibilities within the Global Real Estate group that has operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Company, Position & Team Highlights:
- High-growth company with a large international portfolio
- Great opportunity to learn about the rapidly growing real estate industry
- Strong Compensation Package (Competitive Base, Annual Bonus, Stock Options)
- Awesome benefits: comprehensive health care coverage, 401k matching, educational assistance, parental leave, and more!
- Great work-life balance: Hybrid in-office / work from home structure
- Ample opportunity to move up within the team, or make lateral moves into other groups such as Finance, Accounting, Operations, Project Management, etc.
- The position will have a mix of responsibilities: conducting complex audit projects and special assignments; evaluating, testing, and compiling audit findings; leading cross-functional efforts to improve company operations; supporting the SOX-404 process (scoping, planning, walkthroughs, testing, status reporting, etc.); and other unique projects
- Supportive team that plays to win and likes to have fun doing it!
A) Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (required)
B) 3+ years of applicable or transferrable experience
C) CPA, CIA, and/or CIS (preferred, but not required)
D) Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently and provide appropriate direction to project team members