Accounting Manager – M&A Support, Revenue + Special Projects
Job Number: 55
Location: Wilmington, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
We are searching for detail-oriented Accounting Manager to focus on supporting special transactions & projects around: Acquisitions, Divestitures, Revenue Management, Real Estate lease structuring, Compensation accounting projects, and partnering with finance on due-diligence on potential M&A activity & post deal integration.
Position / Team / Company highlights:
- Steadily growing company with expanding margins, very profitable & established business model. The organization takes pride in a sound & long-term approach to all business decisions.
- The Director & VP in this group are outstanding mentors (CPAs, prior Big 4) – both are well established leaders that have moved up in the company & remain hands on with development.
- Nice variety of responsibilities – no month-end close duties for this group, just special projects & transaction support, with quarterly review of statements & commentary.
- Strong overall compensation package, including generous profit sharing & equity awards.
- The company’s operations are global, so there is an opportunity to travel to international locations. (The team travels together a couple of times a year, but it’s not required)
- 5+ years of applicable experience within commercial industries
- CPA / MSA / External Audit Experience is helpful
- Desire to learn a global structure & work on broad responsibilities
- Mentality for process improvement & optimization
- Desire to partner with Operations/ Finance / Sales and other business groups