Manager – Due Diligence & Accounting Advisory Team
Job Number: 55
Expertise: Consulting & Advisory Services
We are seeking a driven Manager level candidate with interest to add value on a variety of Financial Due Diligence and Advisory projects.
Company / Team / Position Highlights:
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience within a variety of industries – including: Technology (SaaS, E-commerce), Life Sciences (Biotech, Pharma, Healthcare), Manufacturing (Medical Device, Industrial), Telecommunication / Media, Energy & Consumer Products
- Work is very meaningful to the clients; thus, the corporate groups are very supportive of the advisory team partnership.
- Very reasonable schedule & hours. (Company has infrastructure in place with sustainable workload as a top priority, which is essential to their long-term employee retainment strategy)
- Very strong compensation structure – to include competitive Base Salary, generous Annual Bonus, 401k match, great healthcare benefits, generous vacation / PTO plan & other perks
- Responsibilities (Project Types) include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) support through due diligence, purchase accounting & post-merger acquisitions
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) assessments, filings of S1 packages, and financial statement readiness.
- Controllership projects may include supporting a start up with building out their corporate accounting & finance team post VC infusion of capital. With new scale and growth goals for companies, it requires expansion of their accounting & finance team to support the planned growth. (typically for tech / biotech clients)
- Carveouts, divestitures, revenue management, leasing, equity compensation finance, global consolidations, business combinations, derivatives, hedging & FX projects
- Financial Modeling + Financial Planning & Analysis projects
- True variety of work: Some projects are operational, some are technical, some are risk focused, some are for start-ups, some are for Fortune 500. If you are craving variety & want to keep learning – this is a terrific fit.
- Great company culture, advancement opportunities & excellent mentorship in place
- Travel (about 10-20%), with lots of flexibility & input from each employee.
- Work From Home flexibility on some projects
- 5+ years of relevant experience (May come from only public accounting / advisory; or a mix of client services & corporate accounting / finance)
- Mindset dedicated to learning – absolutely required (The company doesn’t have hard & fast requirements related to experience with specific projects they handle, but they do need a foundation & desire to learn. Every industry is different & every advisory project is unique)
- Professional etiquette, excellent verbal & written communication