Manager – Forensic Accounting & Litigation Financial Support (Advisory)
Job Number: 154
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Consulting & Advisory Services
Manager – Forensic Accounting & Litigation Financial Support
We are seeking a detail-oriented CPA with excellent writing skills, and desire to work on unique forensic accounting & financial litigation support projects.
Company / Team / Position Highlights:
- Top tier advisory firm on a global scale, 25-30 person team within Forensic Accounting & Litigation Financial Support practice with offices in Boston, New York City, Washington DC and Chicago.
- Excellent mentorship and career development focus. The partner of the practice holds monthly mentorship & coaching meetings with each associate.
- Examples of engagements: Large scale financial fraud investigative projects, M&A related post deal financial disputes, valuation of complex securities projects including securities fraud, auditor negligence, Ponzi scheme investigations, supporting regulatory agencies (SEC, DOJ) on unique projects as expert witnesses and more.
- Responsibilities (vary on each engagement): conducting forensic accounting due diligence, creating financial models & business-related valuations, developing or evaluating damage claim financials, writing up detailed reports and presenting findings to internal business partners and external clients, researching financial scenarios, providing consulting services to attorneys & clients, assisting with new client proposals and mentoring staff.
- Strong compensation structure – to include competitive Base Salary, Annual Bonuses, 401k match, great healthcare benefits, generous vacation / PTO plan & other perks
- Great company culture, advancement opportunities & excellent mentorship in place
- Flexibility – the team has been 100% remote for the past 18 months due to covid. There are plans to go back to the office after the pandemic on a hybrid (2 days in office / 3 days from home) schedule. There hasn’t been a need for any client travel over the past 18 months as all client interaction is being done over video. There may be some minimal travel post pandemic (a couple of days per month) if a particular client requires this team to be onsite for projects with extremely sensitive information.
- Interview process is 2 rounds. First step is a 45-minute informational call to get both sides acquainted.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (May come from auditing or advisory / forensic accounting services or combo of experience including corporate finance & accounting)
- Mindset dedicated to learning & desire to work on unique projects – absolutely required
- Professional etiquette, excellent verbal & written communication
For immediate consideration please forward resume in Word format to Andrei@OriginStaff.com