Manager, Global Risk & Audit Projects
Job Number: 66
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Internal Audit / Risk
We are seeking a Manager of Global Risk & Audit to oversee diverse projects centered around company’s commercial operations, distribution network, compliance, R&D, Sales, and more.
Company / Team / Position Highlights:
- Global Healthcare company, very profitable, established yet growing rapidly due to international expansion and new product offerings
- Great company culture & flexibility – once established, most employees work from home 1-2 days per week. (if so desired)
- This is a brand-new position, created due to company growth and international expansion, thus the person coming into the role will the have the opportunity to shape the function.
- Position reports to an awesome Head of Global Risk & Compliance who really enjoys mentoring and training; yet will give this hire the room to own various projects.
- Responsibilities include: managing global risk assessment projects, including designing the plans; business partnering with global sales groups to optimize processes and ensure compliance with laws; conducting investigations as needed, assessing new geographical expansion areas for vulnerability; conducting due-diligence on global distribution practices; preparation of reports & presentation of finding to various leadership groups; and many other ad-hoc projects, including partnering with the Head of this function to grow out the team’s capabilities.
- Very generous compensation package: Competitive Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity, 401k Match, and more.
- Accessible to by public transportation, on the T
- 6-12 years of relevant experience – may come from similar corporate risk & audit groups, or consulting / assurance / advisory / forensic teams.
- Ability to assess complex scenarios on qualitative basis, yet provide quantitative back-up information. Any experience with large data / statistical tools (such as Tableau) is a plus
- Desire for occasional global travel. (under 10%)
- Excellent communication & ability to run projects – required