Private Equity Analyst / Staff Accountant – Private Equity Finance Group
Job Number: 229
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
We are seeking a motivated, self-starter who's ready to take the initiative for a Staff Accountant / Private Equity Analyst opening.
Company, Position & Team Highlights
- Highly visible position – Top-tier private equity firm with a global presence
- Mix of interesting responsibilities including – working on ongoing projects to assemble content for internal stakeholders; assisting with quarterly valuations by gathering company data and analyzing portfolio companies; supporting the investment team by tracking deals and collecting data on various deal stages; supporting implementation and reporting by identifying issues and testing system requirements; helping prepare presentations; and other interesting projects.
- Amazing Compensation Package: Competitive Base, Annual Performance Bonus, and Profit Sharing
- Generous company benefits: a variety of healthcare plans, parental leave, 401k, PTO, life insurance, and more!
- Flexibility: Hybrid work structure – 3 days in office / 2 days work from home
- Track record of internal promotions with ample opportunities to grow both vertically and across teams
- Excellent company culture, great team in place, dynamic leadership with very smart talent in the group
- 1+ years of applicable experience
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or applicable degree (required)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Bank Loans (a plus)