Property Accountant – Global Real Estate / Asset Management Company
Job Number: 242
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
We are seeking a driven problem solver with excellent communication skills for an Property Accountant opening with a Global Real Estate / Asset Management company. Here are some highlights:
Company, Position & Team Highlights
- High visibility: Fortune 100 company that is positioned for continued growth
- Position is being backfilled because they love to promote from within!
- Flexibility: Hybrid – work from home / in-office structure (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
- Company encourages rotations for personal development = excellent opportunities to learn the ins and outs of commercial real estate
- Broad mix of interesting responsibilities: take ownership of a portfolio of commercial properties that includes office, retail, and garage spaces; working closely with Property Managers, Leasing, AR/AP, and others to support production of financial statements, prepare workpapers, review leases and capital purchases to codify payments, and help determine the annual budget through analysis, as well as well as other interesting projects related to various commercial real estate properties
- Overall compensation: Base Salary + ~10% Annual Bonus + 401k Match
- Awesome benefits package: comprehensive healthcare, PTO, Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar (required)
- 2+ years of property accountings or applicable experience (experience in real estate / commercial strongly preferred)
- Experience using Yardi (a big plus)