Recruiting Manager (Accounting & Finance Search Recruiter)
Job Number: 139
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Other Area(s)
We are seeking to add a Recruiting Manager to our team at Origin Staffing!
- Boutique recruitment firm serving top-tier greater Boston based companies of all sizes in all industries. (pre-IPO start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates)
- Recruitment Focus Areas: Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit / Risk, Strategy / Advisory. See our website for more specifics.
- Hybrid office / work from home structure. (3 days in the office, 2 days of work-from-home) We are also open to more flexibility once ramped up.
- Compensation: Base Salary + very competitive bonus structure (best that we know of in the market) + excellent benefits, perks and long-term incentives (Profit Sharing and Partnership Track)
- We love an entrepreneurial mindset, thus the company provides a platform for autonomy & freedom to craft your own approach, while at the same time offering mentorship and guidance.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for each recruiter vary greatly, but generally evolve around a big picture plan of forming new relationships with prospective candidates & companies, and then matching the 2 together for the right opportunity at the right time, while working in a collaborative team environment where we partner internally to make the match happen. Thousands of various scenarios exist that we have fun navigating daily.
- We believe in organizational transparency & open communication structure.
To be successful at ORIGIN one should:
- Be thirsty to learn.
- Want every action of your day to have a meaningful impact.
- Crave variety.
- Have a sense of humor & ability to relate to other human beings. (this is a biggie!)
- Be a hard worker.
- Love innovation & consistently strive to evolve your business. In essence, each Recruiting Manager at Origin runs their own “desk” (business) under the company umbrella.
- Be comfortable with taking risks.
- Want to be rewarded based on performance.
- Have a long-term approach – doing the “hard / right” thing now, in the hope that it will pay off tenfold in the future.
- Be detail-oriented & good communicator.
- Bachelor’s Degree – required. Additional education and / or certifications are valued.
- Direct experience in recruitment is valued. However, we are also open to candidates that have a desire to transition into agency recruitment from positions within finance, accounting, audit, sales & marketing. Certain experience helps to ramp-up quicker; but long term success at Origin is more closely tied to the right mentality and drive.
- Desire to add value through every daily action – required.
If interested in learning more, please send along your resume + a short blurb about yourself and why you are interested in this Recruiting Manager opportunity to Andrei@OriginStaff.com
Learn more here: https://originstaff.com/home/working-at-origin-staffing-as-financial-recruiter/