Senior Accountant – Accounts Receivable (AR) / Corporate Accounting (Global Investment Firm)
Job Number: 228
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual with applicable accounts receivable / corporate accounting skills to contribute towards a global scale AR / Billing / Reporting and general ledger function. The position will review the work of staff-level AR Accountants and will collaborate with the team’s leadership on ad-hoc projects.
Company, Position & Team Highlights
- Highly visible position for a top-tier global private equity firm with a global presence
- Broad range of responsibilities with ownership of the reporting process. Will oversee the invoicing, processing, and maintenance of Accounts Receivable across Capital Markets and other business units, provide coaching and guidance to AR Accountants and their preparation of quarterly reports and invoices, coordinate and liaise with the international offices on deliverables, and other interesting projects. Will also regularly collaborate with finance & capital markets teams as well as outside parties.
- Track record of internal promotions with ample opportunities to grow both vertically and across teams
- Strong Compensation Package (Competitive Base, Annual Performance Bonus, and Profit Sharing)
- Generous company benefits: a variety of healthcare plans, parental leave, 401k, PTO, life insurance, and a business casual dress code!
- Flexibility: Hybrid work structure – 3 days in office / 2 days work from home.
- Excellent company culture, great team in place, dynamic leadership with very smart talent in the group
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 2+ years of applicable or transferable experience (AR, Corporate Accounting, Billing, Audit, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, detailed oriented, and a team player who is ready to lead Associates