Senior Tax Associate (100% Remote)
Job Number: 212
Location: , TX
Expertise: Consulting & Advisory Services
Senior Tax Associate – Innovative Consultancy Firm
We are seeking a Tax Accountant with a desire to help shape and partner with existing management to grow an innovative firm. If you have experience with systems like UltraTax and QuickBooks, we would be interested in speaking with you.
Company, Team & Position highlights:
- Great work/life balance – Position is 100% Remote
- Competitive Compensation! (Base, Annual Bonus & More!)
- Mid-size tax consultancy firm recognized for workplace diversity and employee support.
- Wide range of responsibilities – collaborate with team leadership, making future tax projections and client recommendations, research tax issues and legislation and interpret tax code, exercising professional judgment with respect to issue identification, prepare/review tax returns, give insight leadership to corporate publications, and more!
- We are focused on internal promotions & career growth with a direct partner track. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our complex business.
- Visibility: the position will have regular interaction with the Co-Founders of the firm as well as external business partners
- Amazing company culture! Very positive overall team demeanor and company infrastructure that promotes internal professional growth.
1) 2+ years of applicable Tax experience, either public or industry.
2) CPA Required
3) Strong knowledge of Tax laws (Subchapter K & S) is a plus.
4) Ability to be successful in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
5) Interest in current technology and market strategies
6) Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and being collaborative with your team.