Senior Tax Associate
Job Number: 90
Location: Framingham, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
We are seeking a Senior Tax Associate for a Fortune 500 Life Science company with a global operating presence.
- Visibility with Management – this role will partner with a Manager & Director of Tax on a variety of provisions & tax reporting projects.
- The position will regularly business partner with Accounting, Finance, M&A, Legal teams
- The company is focused on internal promotions & offering career growth tracks. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a complex global business and move around the tax team if so desired. There is a good track-record on the tax team showing career-growth oriented internal movement.
- Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Summer hours.
- Awesome amenities and modern office space – Full Campus of amenities such as: Fitness Center, Outdoor workout space, Daycare, etc..
- Competitive compensation package.
- 3+ years of Tax experience in public accounting with publicly traded C-Corp clients or Internal experience within a large complex company
- CPA or Master’s in Taxation
- Experience with Corptax or ONESOURCE software
- Strong attention to detail, ability to collaborate with colleagues to complete projects and adhere to deadlines
- Analytical mindset with excellent written and verbal communication skills