Senior Treasury & Investments Analyst
Job Number: 228
Location: Boston, MA
Expertise: Accounting & Finance
Senior Treasury & Investments Analyst – Rapidly Growing Tech Company
We are seeking a detail-oriented analyst with the interest in a ground-breaking role. If you have multiple years of experience in treasury or finance and want to be integral in assisting a company go public, we’d be excited to speak with you.
Company / Team / Position highlights:
- Great work / life balance – Position is 100% remote
- Strong Healthcare benefits
- Competitive compensation package (Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity).
- Wide range of responsibilities – impactful role in treasury functions – valuation reporting, framework development, collateral movement/safekeeping, investments monitoring, liquidity pool funding, compliance regulation, and the evaluation and mitigation of weaknesses and risks.
- Opportunity to build treasury processes from the ground up, including investment strategy and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work closely with management in the implementation and strategy of optimizing returns.
- Revolutionary Tech – our company is rapidly growing and has visions to change the way we see business. Due to this, the treasury and investments role in supporting such a team is very interesting and highly sought after.
- 2+ years of experience in treasury, finance, or collateral management. Experience in treasury operations is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the passion to build out new processes.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and give status updates to your team.
- Enjoy learning about new and exciting trends in the market.