Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing
Job Number: 214
Location: Waltham, MA
Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing – Global Company
We are seeking someone with a passion for working both cross-functionally and cross-culturally with strong analytics skills, packaged with the right intangibles to interact effectively across the firm.
Company, Team & Position highlights:
- Great work/life balance – Weekly Hybrid work schedule with great flexibility
- Competitive Compensation! (Base, Annual Bonus & More!)
- Multi-National Healthcare Technology company globally recognized for workplace inclusion.
- Wide range of responsibilities – contribute towards an impactful, worldwide M&A function. The role would partner with Transfer Pricing Senior Management, Tax Forecasting / Analysis individuals, and external consultants to provide support for global transfer pricing regulations and contribute towards establishing the company’s worldwide effective tax rate.
- Awesome company perks & benefits – excellent selections of healthcare / dental plans, generous retirement plan with company match, gym onsite
- We are focused on internal promotions & career growth. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our complex global business.
- The position will also drive the firm’s management group with corporate initiatives, legislation, acquisition and divesture modeling, and other projects on a global scale.
- Amazing company culture! Very positive overall team demeanor and company infrastructure that promotes internal professional growth. Both, vertically and across functions.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- 5+ years of tax experience required with 3+ years of transfer pricing experience
- Ability to be successful in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Interest in continuous improvement methodologies and concepts; experience with data analytic tools a plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and being collaborative with your team.