Our expertise is your opportunity.
O | Treasury Recruiting Verticals:
Corporate Treasury – contributes by planning and analyzing cash flow across all division of a company – ensuring that organizations are properly funded (accounting for FX) & introducing new commercial banking services as needed.
- Analyzing cash flow and revenue source trends
- Building scenario specific financial models to support liquidity planning. Modeling the impact of overall business changes to company’s quarterly and annual liquidity forecasts
- Supporting fixed income investments including credit analysis
- Managing treasury operations, including developing and implementing process improvements in around treasury workstation workflows
- Maintaining relationships with external investment managers, custodians and investment reporting vendors
Perform credit and relative value analysis across issuers and sectors and monitor ongoing issuer credit
- Producing quarterly dashboards related to investments & monitoring market activities while making recommendations on portfolio strategy
- Supporting domestic and international operations, wire processing, bank administration, and other projects
Why develop a career in corporate treasury:
Trade Operations Treasury (Investment Industry) – focuses on supporting investor relations and capital market transactions.
- Generating and processing treasury related wires
- Preparing daily cash transfers and cash re-balancing
- Supporting execution of funding strategies through administration of new investment product issuance processes
- Supporting investor relations activities – including producing monthly statements for debt investors and presentations for existing and potential debt and equity investors
- Preparing daily cash distribution reports showing key changes and trends
- Monitoring liquidity positions and funding profile
- Providing daily analysis of relationships between FR 2052a (Liquidity Monitoring Report), Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)
Helpful Treasury Designations & Career Resources:
- Treasury Career Path Advice and Treasury Career Qualifications
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) – this certification will add incredible value towards any treasury specific career track. It shows a prospective employer your expertise in Global Cash & Liquidity Management, Capital Markets and Funding, Treasury Operations & Controls & more. Most Boston companies require the CTP designation for positions above Supervisor. (Treasury Manager, Treasury Director / Treasurer
O | Representative Direct Hire Treasury Searches:
Treasury Analyst, Senior Treasury Analyst, Treasury Manager, Treasury Operations AD, Director of Treasury, Assistant Treasurer, Treasurer
7-Step Origin Staffing Candidate Process
Results are achieved by understanding the “why”. Details matter. Let’s partner up & get it done.
- Introductory Call / Meeting
- Resume Strategy
- Determining search parameters
- Origin Staffing will only show you opportunities within set parameters. We always present the whole story behind the openings – including describing the company’s business infrastructure / future growth plans, reason for opening, team structure, general compensation & benefits info, job description and most importantly any specific color on the opportunity directly from the hiring manager.
- We NEVER send your resume to any companies until we receive your permission – “Green light with interest to pursue”
- Every company has a different interview process – some just want to get to know you, some will grill you on a technical level, some expect you to know specifics about them, some have deal breaker parameters not shown on the job description. This is only on a company level. Then each interviewer has their own style.
- We’ll prep you to help navigate this minefield, and make sure you make a great 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd impression.
- On the other side – most interviews are very informational in nature – hence we’ll help you fine-tune the appropriate questions to ask (and sometimes most importantly to avoid) to get the information necessary to make the right decision @ the end of an interview process.
- This happens early in the process, in the middle of interviewing, and at the “decision step”. Origin Staffing is incentivized to make sure you are excited about an offer package.
- References, Giving Notice, Background Checks, taking time off in between positions, making the right 1st impression with the new company. All of these steps can be tricky to navigate – we’ll be there by your side offering support & guidance.
- Over 80% of our business is from referrals – we’d love to stay in touch long term & be your “Go To” recruiting agency in Boston for the remainder of your career. Your professional interests will evolve over the years and we’ll be there to support you.
- Additionally, as you progress your career and have direct reports to hire, we’ll be there to fill out your team with top talent.